Current Families, Past Families and
All New Families
Welcome to our online registration system. There are 3 steps to complete your 2021-2022 registration. Thank you!
Step 1: Read through the Registration Contract.
Step 2: Select a Class Option and pay deposit. (click Enroll & pay). Deposit will hold spot and cover first tuition payment.
Step 3: Fill out the Registration Information and Agreement. (click Submit)
Please complete all steps back to back to ensure your spot is reserved. In August, you will receive an email from us with details for the Open House (September 7th) and First Days (September 8th and 9th, 2021). Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org - please add this to your contacts so you do not miss our informational email.
If you have any problems with the registration steps, please send a text to 701.833.8980. Thank you for registering for our school! We are looking forward to an exciting year with your child!
- Sara and Shaun Brentrup
Terms of 2021 - 2022 Registration Contract:
• By signing this contract, I am enrolling my child in Children’s Garden Preschool, Inc. for the 2021-2022 school year, which begins on September 8th, 2021 and ends May 20th, 2022. Classes begin the first Wednesday after Labor Day and run through mid-May with a 2-week break over the holidays. Other dates off typically coincide with Minot Public days off and/or federal holidays, although there are some variations so please check the calendars you are given during the school year.
• I understand that upon registering my child, I must pay one tuition payment. Spots will not be held without a tuition payment. This tuition payment is non-refundable, but will be used as the September 2021 tuition payment. Other than tuition, there are no other required fees to be paid. Registration fees, snacks, supplies, field trips, and events are included in the monthly tuition. There are a total of 9 payments to be made. The registration deposit covers one of those 9 payments.
• I agree to pay in advance for preschool. When the school year begins, I can choose to pay the remaining tuition in full within the first week of school or I can sign up for monthly ACH payments for the remaining 8 payments (one each month September through April). Monthly payments will be deducted on the 10th of each month. I also have the option to pay via credit card if paying in full.
• I agree to follow the school’s Pull-Out Policy described below. Because we fill our spots quickly, we end up turning many families away. We do take names for a waiting list, but these families typically go on to find another preschool. This makes it difficult to fill spots at the last minute. If you decide not to send your child to Children’s Garden Preschool, Inc., you will owe a drop fee. This policy also applies if you pull out while the school year is in session, because it is a difficult process to add new students part way through the year. Military families can contact us regarding a military policy for PCS orders. We do look at each case (military family or not) and evaluate on a case by case basis.
• Pull Out Policy: I understand that if I pull out between the date signed and August 1st, 2021, I will owe a $100 drop fee. If I pull out from August 1st, 2021 through the end of the school year, I will owe a $200 drop fee. (If you provide us with a 45 day notice, we will reduce the drop fee to $100)
• I understand that there is no return of fees paid if a child is ill or fails to attend.
• I agree to pay overtime fees of $5 for every 5 minutes I am late to pick up my child. Pick up times: 11:20 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
• I understand that a $20 fee will be added on all payments made with non-sufficient funds due to fees faced by the school for NSF accounts.
• I understand that my child must be potty-trained, wear underwear and be able to use the bathroom independently.
• The corporation has the right to cancel any and all classes if needed due to low enrollment or any other reason. Deposits would be returned.
• I will attend the Open House with my child on Tuesday, September 7th.
• I will abide by the policies set in the Policy Book which I will receive at the Open House. I will also follow any COVID-19 related procedures.
• I understand that I must pay my deposit online before submitting my contract.
• I understand that my electronic signature is being used as an agreement to the terms of this contract when enrolling online.
** Classes with openings are listed below. If you are signing up for your second choice class, you can drop us an email to be on a wait list for your preferred class. If an opening comes up we can move you! Thank you! **
If you have any problems submitting your contract, please try again on a different device. If you need assistance, please send a text to 701.833.8980 and we'll help you out!
Copyright © 2020 Children's Garden Preschool - All Rights Reserved.
Photos with faces of children were posted with parent permission.
Powered by GoDaddy